Fall is a spectacular time to visit a farm stand in New England, and Level Acres Farm is a great example. The entire family will be fascinated by the colorful displays, decorations, and the bounty of fall harvest! We do Fall in a BIG way; virtually all areas of the store scream FALL. You'll find plenty of options to put together beautiful autumn displays.
- PUMPKINS! We love pumpkins, with a great assortment of sizes from mini to gigantic. And while you'll see tons of orange, check out our heirloom varieties that come in many unusual shapes and colors. We have a nice assortment of hand painted pumpkins; if you'd like something special give us an order.
- Gourds are available in so many sizes and colors you'll be sure to find the right fit for any arrangement.
- We receive fresh deliveries of cornstalks weekly and carry straw bales in both mini and full size.
- Ghosts, cats, skeletons, scarecrows and more! We have a great assortment of decorative items that range in style from fall harvest to spooky.
- Check out all the colors of our bunched Indian Corn.
- We carry a large assortment of pumpkin carving kits - pumpkin carving is a fun activity for all ages!
Be sure to check the event post on our home page to catch the date and times of these and other events.
Pumpkinfest is our annual celebration of the pumpkin in mid October. This day is full of fun and games for children. Activities include pumpkin painting, pumpkin bowling, a pumpkin shoot with Nerf guns and much more. Level Acres employees always come in great costumes!
Our Carving Contest is a fun night held in late October. It's open to all, with cash prizes for the top 3 pumpkins as evaluated by our judges. There's also a kid's division and random door prizes. The creativity on display is amazing, and the sight of Jack O' Lanterns illuminating our greenhouse is not to be missed.