Level Acres Farm takes great pride in our produce. In season, our buyers are visiting local farms in Massachusetts and Rhode Island on a daily basis, picking up the freshest vegetables possible. In addition to supporting local farms, this provides a venue where customers can be exposed to produce from several different farms in one location.
We supplement locally grown produce with bananas, lemons, lettuce, potatoes, onions, and more. These are available Spring through Fall.
Our produce market aims to offer convenient shopping in a classic farm stand atmosphere. All of our produce is guaranteed to satisfy; if you do have a problem, please let us know and we'll gladly make good for it.
- In June, we carry luscious locally grown strawberries. Blueberries follow soon after.
- Native Tomatoes are always in high demand! We carry a large selection ranging in size from large beefsteak types perfect for slicing on a sandwich to super sweet cherries. Plum tomatoes are available as well as assorted heirlooms that are sure to have old fashioned flavor. Utility tomatoes for making sauce are also available.
- One of the staples of summer in New England is sweet corn. Our corn arrives daily, with sugary melt in your mouth tenderness that is not to be missed. We sell corn in the husk or peeled for your convenience ( we shuck several times throughout the day).
- Some other locally grown favorites include yellow squash and zucchini, eggplant, cucumbers, peppers, and beans.
- In the Spring and Summer we feature fruit grown in the USA. Some standouts are sweet and juicy peaches, plums, grapes, and cherries.
- Melon makes a wonderful dessert when the weather gets hot. Watermelons, cantaloupe, and honeydew melons are available.
- In the Fall we feature a large assortment of native apples well suited for eating and/or baking, available by the pound or in 1/2 peck bags.
- When the weather cools down we have a large variety of fall squash including traditional acorn and butternut plus other unique varieties.
- Potatoes and onions can be purchased individually or in 3 to 5 lb. bags, whatever fits your need.